|Company||All About Children - Marton|
|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent remuneration,supportive management team.|
|Listed||Mon 4 Feb, 10:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
All About Children at Marton is a privately owned and operated child care centre. The centre looks amazing and is undergoing further upgrades. We are extending our centre and license and therefore need more amazing & passionate teachers.
We offer a large, spacious learning environment, with a strong curriculum in the great outdoors. We offer ongoing professional development and support from a dedicated management team.
We require a full-time person with the following skills
- Able to work within a team
- Able to open & close the centre
- Able to build on community links
- Good sound knowledge of program planning, self-review and learning journeys
- Able to be proactive in providing stimulating environments for children.
- Able to communicate effectively
Qualified teachers need to also be registered and early childhood trained.
What we offer:
We go the extra mile to meet our teachers’ individual needs and as an All About Children employee your hard work will be rewarded with:
• Competitive wage
• Childcare discounts
• Obtaining and renewal of education council practising certificate fees
• Comprehensive support programme for Provisionally Certificated Teachers
• Regular professional development opportunities.
• Professional and passionate team leaders that can help to provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally. The successful applicant will be flexible, energetic, adaptable with a can-do attitude to make a difference in quality teaching and learning.
You must have a minimum of a Diploma in Teaching ECE and be a provisionally registered, support with teacher registration is also given.
Please apply along with a cover letter & CV to email@example.com
Applications will be processed as they are received. All applications must reach on or before 15th March 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.