|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Tue 13 Aug, 2:09 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team who is passionate about delivering and maintaining a high standard of education and care for our children at the YMCA Taranaki Childcare Centre.
This is a part time role for 20 hours per week.
Our ideal new team member will have:
• A calm and caring nature.
• Collaborative team player and great role model.
• Energetic and a sense of humour.
• Strong understanding of programme planning, self-review and assessment.
• Competent at Learning Stories.
• An excellent communicator (written and verbal).
• Display a high level of initiative.
• Good knowledge of ECE regulations, Te Whaariki and compliance.
• Flexibility to work rostered hours between 7.00 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
YMCA Taranaki Childcare will provide you with training and on-going professional development. We are situated centrally with onsite parking. Staff discounts are available for many of our programmes and services.
This vacancy will remain advertised until a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.