|Company||Kindercare Learning Centres Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our established centre in the heart of Auckland CBD has a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you the following:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after three months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories.
Become part of the Kindercare family, our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.