|Company||Evolve Education Group|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 12:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Whatever you are looking for in your next leadership opportunity, we know you will find it all right here at Little Wonders Aoraki!
- Our centre is BIG, BUSY and BEAUTIFUL to boot!
- Stunning playground area, gorgeous views and location
- 5 spacious rooms to cater for specific age appropriate requirements
- Our centre follows a respect based philosophy within a play based, child led curriculum.
We know you are up for exciting things as our new Centre Manager of Little Wonders Aoraki. With an amazing, hands on Area Manager , you will be well supported and set up to succeed in this gem of a centre.
As an Early Childhood Centre Manager, you will be responsible for the full cycle of business operations, ensuring the centre provides exceptional care to the children, and supporting & growing the team of wonderful educators.
To succeed in this role, can you bring the following?
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector.
- Values are extremely important to how you run your centre. Are you able to champion those of our business and encourage and motivate your teams to live them?
- Proven experience in ECE and the qualification to back it up. We are looking for someone who is strong pedagogically.
- Exposure to the financial components of running an Early Childhood Centre would hold you in good steed here.
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our community.
- Ability to empower your team and lead by example. Our children are not the only ones on an exciting learning journey. Are you ready and able to support our teacher's development?
We are very excited about finding the right person for this role, we believe this is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to positively influence and thoroughly enjoy where they work. Our centre families are wonderful and we want the absolute best for them.
If you are curious, want the inside info and really get to know what this opportunity can offer you, we encourage you to get in touch to come visit. Contact outside of a formal process is encouraged!
Interested? Please submit your confidential application and resume to us using the link below. Any queries, please email: email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.