|Company||Evolve Education Group|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 1:27 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Newly created 'Home room' were children can let their imaginations run wild, with role play, dress ups and a quiet space for the children to read and enjoy their profile books
- Fantastic involvement in our community
- We are big on sustainability and are part of the Enviroschools programme - we would love to hear your passion regarding this!
- Our Preschool room includes children from 2 years of age up to 5 years old
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Certified ECE Teacher at Lollipops Pegasus! This is a part time position of 24 - 32 hours per week. We envision this turning into a full time position with an increase in occupancy.
Every teacher that we have in our centre, brings their own interests, talent and experience - we love sharing ideas and looking forward to hearing yours.
Whakamana (empowerment) underpins our child led, child inspired curriculum where we value every child as an individual and where their uniqueness is celebrated. Our curriculum is inspired by a Reggio Emilia approach which enables children to express themselves using a range of creative mediums.
What we're seeking:
- A Qualified & Registered ECE Teacher who is caring, responsible, and is proactive in growing their professional practice
- A Team member who values diversity and has a willing attitude to learn from others
- Passionate about sustainability
- Committed to Bicultural practice - accepting all cultures and beliefs
If you would like to have an informal chat around this position and what our centre is about - we would love you to get and touch and visit. We want the right teacher in this role and we know you need to find the right centre for you!
Interested? Submit your confidential application and resume to us by using the link below. Any queries, we would love to hear - firstname.lastname@example.orgWe can't wait to meet you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.