|Company||Evolve Education Group|
|Location||Kapiti Coast, Wellington|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 2:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Outdoor spaces that encourage teachers and children to explore and imagine to their hearts content. We are lucky enough to be surrounded by a gorgeous reserve with a path that leads to many an adventure for our Preschoolers.
- A creative and supportive team environment - we all play on our strengths here!
- Celebrations are what we do well and what we are extremely proud of in our centre
- Ongoing opportunities for career growth, professional learning and development
- Warm, welcoming, family environment * Subsidised childcare
We have a culture of FUN here at Lollipops Paraparaumu and we are looking for a Certified ECE Teacher to contribute to the laughs and smiles in our centre. Our team are always finding something special to celebrate and our tamariki love sharing these events with their whanau. We love to get out and about in our community, you will love being able to be a part of growing our children into socially aware and responsible contributors themselves.
Key skills and experience required:
- Hold an ECE Teacher qualification and be registered as an ECE Teacher in New Zealand
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about quality care, education and philosophy
- Ability to teach and support children in a positive, nurturing way
- The ability to establish and maintain trusting collaborative relationships with tamariki, whanau, colleagues and the wider community
Complete our application form below or email me directly at email@example.com
Alternatively, if you would like to visit our centre and start an informal process first, we are very open to discuss what you need to consider us as your next home away from home.
We look forward to hearing about your ECE journey!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.