|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent Remuneration Packages are on Offer|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 11:13 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
HQ utilizes intelligent resourcing strategies within the Early Childhood and Primary School arenas to gain outstanding results. We are a small team of high energy, passionate individuals who do not relax until we have matched the right person with the right role. HQ is proud to claim we are 100% New Zealand owned and operated which makes us incredibly reactive to individual client needs, with the best local resources.
About the Role
Our client believes that all children are capable and competent individuals. They embrace creative thinking which is celebrated through inquiry-based learning.
Here the love of learning is genuinely lived out. Our client’s primary care focus fosters rich relationships with both children and whanau and have a team of committed educators who work collaboratively to deliver a high standard of education to their tamariki. They are looking for an equally dedicated & committed individual to join their team.
Our client offers to you:
• An inspiring Centre Manager
• A well-resourced centre to cater to your imagination and teaching
• Competitive salary and a well-balanced lifestyle
• Professional Development
• An opportunity to join a network of ECE professionals
• The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually & as a team
• A place to share your ideas and influence the practices linked to all policies, procedures and regulations
• Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective program planning, documentation and reflection
• Exposure and Development in ECE management for your next step up
• Subsidized Childcare (50% savings in your first year with us, 75% after 12 months)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• A NZ ECE teacher qualification and be certified or provisionally certified as ECE teacher in New Zealand
• Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
• High degree of self-leadership & initiative
• Strong people skills
• Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
• Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
You will be working with very family oriented, caring team. We hire to support, retain, and engage!
In return HQ will offer you opportunities that are not seen elsewhere.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.