|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent Remuneration Packages are on Offer|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 11:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
HQ utilizes intelligent resourcing strategies within the Early Childhood and Primary School arenas to gain outstanding results. We are a small team of high energy, passionate individuals who do not relax until we have matched the right person with the right role. HQ is proud to claim we are 100% New Zealand owned and operated which makes us incredibly reactive to individual client needs, with the best local resources.
About the Role:
Our client keeps children at the HEART of everything that they do and believe their role is to help children reach their full potential through love and education. They children "to grow up as competent and confident learners and communicators, healthy in mind, body, and spirit, secure in their sense of belonging and in the knowledge. Our client is
looking for an exceptional, dedicated teacher to join their Toddlers team to help their team achieve this!
If you're fully certified or provisionally certified, we would love to hear from you.
Our client offers you:
• An inspiring Centre Manager and a wonderful new team to work with
• A well-resourced centre to cater to your imagination and teaching
• Competitive salary and a well-balanced lifestyle
• Professional Development
• An opportunity to join a network of ECE professionals
• The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually & as a team
• A place to share your ideas and influence the practices linked to all policies, procedures and regulations
• Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective program planning, documentation and reflection
• Exposure and Development in ECE management for your next step up
• Subsidized Childcare
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• A NZ ECE teacher qualification and be registered as ECE teacher in New Zealand
• Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
• Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
• Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
You will be working with very family oriented, caring team.
We hire to support, retain, and engage!
In return HQ will offer you opportunities that are not seen elsewhere.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.