Due to a teacher going on maternity we have a lovely position available in our preschool group.
- Bring your love and passion of teaching to this fabulous Centre.
- Tiny Tots is a popular centre for 50 children located in a large, homely villa in Northcote.
- We have our babies room, toddler room and preschool. We have small groups and fantastic ratios.
- Our children play happily and purposely in our lovely home away from home environment.
- We have a Lovely Group of Teachers who enjoy working in a supportive team environment.
- You will be Supported by an Experienced and Dedicated Manager who will work with your strengths whether its leadership, arts and crafts, music and movement, baking, sewing. Whatever your fun thing is!
- We love to experience the local community with bushwalks, walks to the park, the library and trips further afield such as a recent trip to a Yum Cha restaurant in the Viaduct.
- Our Teaching Team enjoys lots of Autonomy. Our days just flow!
- We have a Brilliant Mentoring Progamme with Ailsa Evans from InterLEAD.
- We have Quality Non-Contact time ie half a day per week or 1 day per fortnight - You choose!
- We have a Flexible work environment (including hours and days) and have many family friendly policies so you can ensure a work/life balance.
- We are open from 7.30 – 5.30 and enjoy the same weekly roster. We close for the Christmas Holidays (we can pay leave in advance so don't worry about not being paid)
- We offer excellent Pay and benefits as well as the choice to work from home for non contact.
- This role could suit a new graduate as we love to support, empower and grow our teachers or a more experienced teacher as we value their contribution and new ideas to enhance the quality programme we proudly deliver.
We have been operating for almost 30 years. We love what we do! We love our family of children, teachers and support staff. We will nurture your Personal and Professional Wellbeing and treat you like one of our family. There are so many benefits to working at this long standing and successful centre we can’t mention them all. If you are looking for a fabulous Centre to call home, please get in touch with us. We would love to meet you.