|Company||Evolve Education Group|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 12:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our centre is large and covers over 8 separate rooms to really cater to the individual need of the Tamariki in our care. The size of this centre is going to give you a great learning experience and opportunity to make an important positive impact.
We have an amazing, supportive Centre Manager that is known to take students under her wing and encourage to become wonderful, successful ECE Teachers.You will be our Centre Manager's main support within the centre, so you will work closely alongside them - they will be your biggest champion.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Head Teacher/Team Leader that is keen to learn the ropes in preparation for a solid and smooth transition to a Centre Manager position.
Sound like something for you to consider? In this role you will:
- Assist with planning and review the centre's strategic plan
- Provide Management support to the Centre Manager and step up in the absence of the Centre Manager
- Ensure the curriculum is consistent with organisation philosophy, vision and values *Show leadership that contributes to effective teaching and learning
- Develop and sustain relationships with families and the wider community*Role model quality teaching practice and lead the team on a path of continuous improvement in their daily interactions with children
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and holds valid registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and professional practice
- Fantastic time management and an understanding that paperwork has to be done!
- Leadership experience - you will have to lead and mentor your teachers so you must have a knack for building trust in relationships and dealing with any issues that may arise.
We are very open to have an informal chat and a centre visit for you to get a feel of the centre and the opportunity before fully committing. It is a big role so we need to ensure that the fit is right for all.
Interested? Please submit your confidential application and resume to us using the link below. Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to meet you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.