|Company||Evolve Education Group|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 1:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Family vibe where all are appreciated and valued for their unique input as an ECE professional
- Our children have large, open spaces to have many an adventure with their teachers and peers
Our Preschool team at Active Explorers Highbrook are on the search for their next Team Leader. Here, we truly are one big, happy family. We support one another with our learning and practice and provide awesome opportunities for the diverse community we have in our centre and surrounding community.
As a Team Leader, it is your privilege to lead and inspire a team. Our ideal Team Leader will have compassion, a knack with relating to people no matter the situation, and a commitment to ensure that teachers and children alike are happy and continually learning in a safe and supportive environment.
To succeed in this role, can you bring the following?
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector.
- ECE Qualified and hold current Teaching Registration.
- Solid experience as an ECE Professional - ready to step up to a bigger role
- Positive and proactive attitude to learning and growing your professional practice.
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our community.
We are all about the aroha - we hope that you feel that when you visit our centre. Come and arrange a time to chat to find out what this opportunity really has in store for you.
If you want to see what this centre can offer and learn more about us, please get in touch even for an informal chat to start. email@example.com.
We are so very open to having you in our centre so you can truly feel if the fit is right for you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.