|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$28 - NZ$30.42 per hour + Paid holidays|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 3:01 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Randstad Education are a leading provider of qualified and unqualified early childcare teachers in New Zealand. We are currently searching for registered early childhood and primary trained educators to teach in some of our fantastic early childcare centres.
The Randstad Education mission is simple - we make it our business to contribute to our local communities and shape our children's lives for the future. We call this "Shaping the world of Education". If you have experience and a passion for growing young children, we want to hear from you!
We have a range of relief roles for varying levels of experience from graduate through to Centre Manager level.
Can you check the boxes below...
- NZ Qualified and registered in ECE or Primary
- Enthusiasm and energy to burn!
- Exceptional levels of initiative and proactive in a team environment
- Flexibility with a friendly, confident and 'can do' attitude
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Clear criminal record
- Reliable transport or knowledge of the public transport system (for the ability to travel for temporary roles)
What can we offer you?
- You choose your availability - work around your schedule and other commitments.
- The chance to work in a variety of centres, broadening your experience and developing you as a teacher.
- Great hourly rate and NO admin!
- Paid Holidays! The more you work, the more Holiday pay you will accrue!
- The total benefit for a Primary Teacher working in Early Childhood is $30.42 which is made up of $28.00 hourly pay and $2.42 Holiday pay (which is accrued).
If you are looking for a change - whether that be relief or permanent we would love to hear from you! Please either apply online now! Alternatively, please send your resume to us at email@example.com or for further information please call us on 0800 800 204(option 1)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.