|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent Remuneration Packages on Offer|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 4:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
HQ utilizes intelligent resourcing strategies within the Early Childhood and Primary School arenas to gain outstanding results. We are a small team of high energy, passionate individuals who do not relax until we have matched the right person with the right role. HQ is proud to claim we are 100% New Zealand owned and operated which makes us incredibly reactive to individual client needs, with the best local resources.
About the Role:
Our client’s centre philosophy has been developed as a team to ensure that they offer their community a high standard of education and care and also to ensure that they work together as a team with a shared vision to ensure positive outcomes for all children. They believe that children learn best through respectful and reciprocal relationships with interested adults......If you would like to be part of this, read on...
They are looking for an experienced, committed Head Teacher to join their dedicated, fun and passionate team. Our client is in the position to offer you your choice of age group, so experience with the infants to pre-school is preferred.
Our client’s offer to you:
• An inspiring Centre Manager
• A well-resourced centre to cater to your imagination and teaching
• Competitive salary and a well-balanced lifestyle
• Professional Development
• An opportunity to join a network of ECE professionals
• The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually & as a team
• A place to share your ideas and influence the practices linked to all policies, procedures and regulations
• Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective program planning, documentation and reflection
• Exposure and Development in ECE management for your next step up
• Subsidized Childcare
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• A NZ ECE teacher qualification and be registered as ECE teacher in New Zealand
• Strong, proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire
• Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
• Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
• Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
You will be working with very family oriented, caring team.
In return HQ will offer you opportunities that are not seen elsewhere.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.