|Company||BestStart Oraha Road|
|Pay & Benefits||Free healthcare, paid First Aid and registration!|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 4:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We offer our teachers:
- Competitive remuneration
- Healthcare insurance and subsidised childcare
- Paid staff meetings and extra sick days
- An extensive support and guidance network
- Training incentives and much much more!
Just 10 minutes from Massey and 20 minutes from Albany, we have a rapidly growing role due to new developments being built in the area. We are looking for committed teachers (or a teacher in training) to join us! We are lucky to be able to accommodate our new teachers in any of our age appropriate rooms.
You will be enthusiastic, respectful, and creative. Familiarity with RIE philosophy and understanding of Te Whariki is essential.
It is desirable that you have a thorough understanding of the RIE/Pikler approach and that this is embedded in your practice and evident in all decisions that you make for our tamariki.
In this role you will display the below skills and attributes:
- Experience with group and individual planning
- You will be skilled in documenting high quality and attractive individual learning journeys/planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-review will be one of your strengths
- Value high quality and relaxed but professional, whanau/teacher partnerships
- Respectful and supportive practice
- Intrinsically motivated to provide a beautiful environment for our tamariki
- Engaged in ongoing learning and contribute to a supportive and welcoming team culture
- A can do and solution based outlook on life
- Someone who is reliable, motivated, driven and positive
- Has initiative and is creative
If you would like to join our fabulous team and spend your days in our little piece of paradise, don't delay, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.