|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent Remuneration Packages on Offer|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 4:47 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
HQ utilizes intelligent resourcing strategies within the Early Childhood and Primary School arenas to gain outstanding results. We are a small team of high energy, passionate individuals who do not relax until we have matched the right person with the right role. HQ is proud to claim we are 100% New Zealand owned and operated which makes us incredibly reactive to individual client needs, with the best local resources.
About the Role:
Are you a caring and nurturing Teacher who loves working with babies?
Our client’s established centre in the heart of Auckland CBD has a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
You will be joining a team where you are valued and appreciated.
Our client offers you:
• Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
• 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff
• Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
• Fully funded Teacher registration
• Regular non-contact time
• Funded first aid training
• 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
• Discounted healthcare insurance
• Wellness support services
Our client’s centre has a culture of kindness and respect. They pride themselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
In return HQ will offer you opportunities that are not seen elsewhere.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.