Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Company Chelsea House Early Childhood Centre
Location Kapiti Coast, Wellington
Listed Fri 11 Oct, 9:19 am
Type Full time, Permanent
Reference #chelsea
At Chelsea House Early Childhood Centre we provide quality care and education to children aged 6 weeks to 5 years and a before, after and school holiday program. We have three age and stage appropriate teaching spaces with a consistent team of passionate teachers in each area. We value the benefits of good ratios for the quality of care and teaching they represent and the support this offers to our teachers.
We are looking for an experienced registered teacher with full or provisional certification to be our new teacher in our young children's area for four days a week .You must be enthusiastic with a sense of fun and genuine dedication to supporting meaningful children’s learning outcomes.
We would be excited to hear from candidates who are energetic, fun and passionate about supporting children to reach their potential. You must be competent with learning assessment, work well in a team and be able to create a warm and welcoming environment for children and families.

As a valued team member of Chelsea House, we offer a fun family environment, subsidised childcare (if applicable), full reimbursement for Teacher Registration costs, first aid certification, annual flu vaccinations, and paid professional development.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.