|Company||Dot Kids Greytown|
|Location||South Wairarapa, Wellington|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 9:41 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a centre we pride ourselves on strong working relationships with whanau, and on supporting children’s wellbeing and holistic development through intentional teaching and learning with and alongside our tamariki.
The successful candidate will be:
• Organised and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
• Possess sound communication skills and a natural ability to build strong relationships with staff, children and families
• Creative with the ability to create a stimulating fun filled environment
• Competent with planning curriculum
• Positive, enthusiastic and energetic!
There is so much to love about our centre! A feature we are most proud of is our beautiful outdoor place space! With a recently upgraded playground, our large natural environment fosters curiosity and comfort for children of all ages. As teachers, the part we love most about this space is having endless opportunities to create unique and creative learning experiences. You will know exactly what we mean when you come to check us out!
As a valued Teacher of Dot Kids, you will be provided with:
• Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
• Annual flu vaccination
• First aid certification
• Ongoing coaching and mentoring and opportunities for career development
• Payment of teacher registration costs and a fantastic knowledgeable team to
• Competitive remuneration package
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today with your CV and Cover Letter!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.