|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive hourly rates, health insurance + more|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 4:28 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
The position we are looking to fill is a permanent, part time role working 30 hours per week Mon- Fri. This position will be with our 2-5 year old children!
You will need to be enrolled in study towards your level 7 ECE qualification (ideally a 1st or 2nd year student) and will also have the following:
· Communication is a key factor in this team
· Strong parent relationships
· Passion for the environment
· Flexible and willing to work with all ages
· Teaching experience, with clear leadership would be ideal · Applicant must be enrolled into study or proof of acceptance
You will be well supported with ongoing professional development opportunities . Your efforts will be rewarded through a competitive salary, health insurance, discounted childcare and more.
Please submit your application ASAP with a cover letter and CV attached.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.