|Company||SuperGrans Tairawhiti Trust|
|Listed||Mon 21 May, 3:14 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Job Description
Reports to: Supergrans Tairawhiti Manager
Hours: 20 hours per week
Tasks and Duties:
• Provide strength-based social work services to clients of SuperGrans Tairawhiti
• Work in compliance with relative legislation including The Vulnerable Children Act 2014, and Mental Health Act 2004.
• Communicate and liaise with all relevant Govt and Social Service Agencies on behalf of SuperGrans Tairawhiti
• Develop with Field Co-Ordinator support plans for clients to support their learning and development while attending SuperGrans Tairawhiti programmes and/or workshops.
• Meet contractual requirements and organisational standards
• Build and maintain relationships with agencies
• Maintain accurate client records and ensure their security
• Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of the service
• Support clients and monitor client progress
• Facilitate appropriate referrals as needed
• Provide support for clients as they finish engaging with SuperGrans Tairawhiti programs
• Develop client plans and goals in accordance to their attendance at programmes and/or workshops.
• Advocate on behalf of the client with health professionals, government departments and all other agencies if/as required
• Adhere to professional codes of conduct including but not limited to the Aotearoa New Zealand Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics
• Build relationships with local business to help facilitate work experience and job possibility for whanau
• Comply with all Health and Safety and work place policies and procedures
• Support the ongoing operations of Supergrans Tairawhiti through administration support if required
• Development and running of community programmes/workshops as required
• Undertake any other role or task from time to time as required by Supergrans Tairawhiti Manager
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.