|Listed||Sun 10 Jun, 12:29 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- We seek mature and articulate group leaders age 18+ with proven skills and experience in devising and leading arts based learning to children in the age range 5 - 13.
- Creativity is the key feature of our unique and long-standing children's holiday programme. We weave together art craft, drama and storytelling with games and collaborative team projects, and some introductory acting skills.
- Each group leader will be responsible for up to 10 children in their own dedicated team, alongside other team leaders, as well as supporting the overall activities of the programme which may accomodate up to 40 children.
- Each 5-day week culminates in a performance by the children for their families.
- Full time Mon - Fri. fiixed term, with up to 8 hrs.total required ( in the weeks prior to the start date of the holiday programme), for induction, training & prep. Those dates & times to be negotiated with successful candidates.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.