|Pay & Benefits||NZ$69180.30 - NZ$98829 p.a. + relocation package|
|Listed||Tue 10 Apr, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The following opportunities are available within schools in RURAL and REGIONAL areas across Queensland, Australia, such as: Cairns; Kingaroy; Roma; Charters Towers; Townsville; Gladstone; Emerald; Dysart; Tully; Ravenshoe and more… to experienced and qualified teachers, for Term 3, Term 4 and immediate starts.
- Japanese Language Teachers
- Manual Arts (Industrial Technology & Design) Teachers
- Woodwork, Metalwork, Graphics, Manufacturing and Motor Mechanics
- Special Education Teachers
- Generous Relocation Package
- Minimum two-year teaching contracts on offer
- Sponsorship visa available if required
- Supportive organisation with career development prospects
- 12.75% Superannuation contributions (pension fund)
Minimum Mandatory Requirements
- Bachelor of Education or equivalent teaching qualification
- 2 Years Teaching Experience post qualification
- Ability to meet the Queensland College of Teacher's English language requirements (IELTS)
- Willingness to relocate to a regional area
Generous relocation package on offer as well as sponsorship visas if required. Say hello to sunshine and an amazing opportunity to live and teach in regional QLD!
To apply please submit your CV to this advert
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.