|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 2:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Reporting directly to our Training Manager and the CEO, the key focus of this role is to manage all training administration requirements, booking of courses and notifying clients and trainers of course details, communicating with students, booking of training venues and leading in the creation of new training material, manuals and processes.
Passionate about training and development and with experience or exposure to technical training (preferably within a trade environment), you will possess:
- An understanding of the NZQA material moderation and material construction (4098) desirable
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and oral)
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc) with good general admin and typing skills
- Sound knowledge of NZQA framework and Industry Training Organisations
- Proven experience creating end-to-end NZQA standard training modules and preparing these for accreditation.
- Experience presenting effective training sessions confidently and professionally
- The ability to plan and manage multiple projects across multiple sights around the country
- The ability to travel nationally to deliver training as required
- a dynamic, resilient, and 'solutions' based outlook to training and development
- experience delivering results under pressure whilst upholding core business values
- a passion for Health and Safety and ensuring our people get home safely at the end of each work day
- Satisfactory police clearance and pass mandatory drug tests
- Current qualification and accreditation to meet ITO licencing requirements is desirable.
If this sounds like you, please "APPLY NOW" .
Applications close Sunday 29th April 2018 (if not earlier should a suitable candidate be found prior to this date)
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only applicants with legal entitlement to work in New Zealand need apply.
No agencies please.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.