|Company||Goodtime Music Academy|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 3:31 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Schools Team teaches approx. 1200 students across 30+ Wellington schools.
We are looking for a new Schools Team Manager as our current manager is moving to Germany in February 202 after many years in the role.
- Build, train, manage and lead a team of tutors and administrators to execute on the organisation's vision daily.
- Oversee the quality of customer experience (students and parents), communications and student curriculum.
- Continue to build strong relationships with school partners, sponsors, stakeholders and donors.
- Manage the budget and ensure billing is also done accurately year-round.
- Oversee communication and marketing strategies for the continued growth of the business.
- Oversee the logistics of lesson scheduling, maintenance, repairs and human resource needs of the team.
- Effectively delegate to your admin team and tutors and seek to build opportunities for people to grow personally and professionally.
- Build healthy culture and community within the team.
Our ideal candidate must have musical knowledge and training and ideally teacher training and experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Access to their own laptop
We encourage any applicants to research our business through our website and Facebook page to understand who we are and what we do. The links are:
A more detailed role description can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
We are flexible about the start date but would ideally like someone as soon as possible in order to give them a longer transition.
As we are a social enterprise the salary is naturally lower (Starting rate $55,000 - $65,000)
If you think you would be a great fit for our team please get in touch by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.