|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 26 Feb, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Lead the ESD/Sustainability part of the business
- Excellent package - negotiable dependent on experience
- Auckland CBD based
This renowned engineering consultancy has been a major player in the New Zealand building services sector for many years. Committed to sustainable development and design; they offer expertise across the full range of building services from HVAC to Electrical to Fire to ESD consulting. They have worked on a diverse range of projects covering residential, commercial, stadia, hotels, mixed-use developments and healthcare projects and are currently working on some of Auckland's and New Zealand's most prestigious developments.
As a global engineering consultancy, they are passionate about delivering sustainability solutions for the built environment. They work across all industry market sectors and at multiple levels within public and private organisations.
This is an autonomous role working under the local Director with your key duties and responsibilities involving the following:
- Leading projects - managing for profitability, quality and timeliness.
- Proposal writing, networking and business development.
- Providing timely and accurate advice to clients, throughout the planning, design, construction and operation of their assets.
- Architectural passive design, efficient building servicing and alternative energy advisory
- Green Star assessments, Energy Auditing, NABERSNZ assessments
- Climate change risk assessment and adaptation advisory
- Energy, thermal comfort, maximum temperature, daylight, and sun glare modelling.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Relevant qualifications in Building Services Engineering, Building Science, Architecture or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience as an ESD (Sustainable Buildings) Consultant
- Green Star, NABERSNZ Accreditation (desirable)
- Strong project leadership, commercial management and business development skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
This business encourages professional and personal development and provides support through mentoring and leadership development programs. A competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, health insurance and relocation assistance (if currently based overseas) is on offer for you. Aside from the financial rewards you will be exposed to some very high-level and technically challenging projects whilst living in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Email your updated CV to email@example.com or for further information or a confidential discussion on this opportunity please call Chris Story on 09 2154055 or 021 2771973.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.