|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a market leader in quality building and lighting automation and technology for Electrical, HVAC and refrigeration as well as energy solutions. As a business, they specialise in systems integration particularly around environmentally sustainable building projects, priding themselves on delivering a high standard of customer service and aftercare.
Given the steady stream of ongoing work, they are looking to bring on a Building Automations Systems Engineer to join their Christchurch team.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Creating system design drawings using CAD software
- Drafting functional descriptions
- Programming software
- Finalising equipment selection
- Overseeing the onsite project installation
- Supervising commissioning and testing of automation systems
- Handover of final project / documentation
Required Industry Experience
- A proven track record working on BMS (Building Management Services)
- Applicants will have previous experience working with Seimens automation software
- A working knowledge of HVAC
Personal Attributes Required
- Effective communication / interpersonal skills
- Team player / equally able to work autonomously
- Confident working to deadline
- Attention to detail
- Technical aptitude
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
What You Can Expect
The successful applicant will enjoy working for a well established renowned business. They will be joining a diverse workforce where everyone enjoys autonomy and variety. No day is the same with projects including schools, council buildings, libraries and hospitals.
The company values their staff and is very open to supporting the right applicants from overseas. They are keen to invest in their teams, offering the necessary training and/or upskilling.
To apply applicants MUST hold a full NZ Drivers Licence
To apply feel free to call Vanessa Richardson for a confidential discussion on (03) 366 6226 and /or email your updated CV to email@example.com