|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 22 Dec, 10:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Convenient City fringe location - avoid the traffic!
- Varied workload across land development and the three waters sectors
- Renowned IPENZ PDP consultancy
Confident Civil Engineer / Join this Engineering consultancy based on the city fringe
This is multi-disciplinary engineering and survey consultancy who have just moved into spacious and modern offices located outside of Auckland CBD. They operate both within New Zealand and internationally and are now looking for an Intermediate level Civil Engineer to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for working on a number of Civil Engineering developments from land development, water, wastewater and stormwater reticulation through to detailed designs, consents and construction and contract management. This is a very varied position and as such would suit a well-rounded engineer.
To hit the ground running in this position you must have the following:
- A current New Zealand work visa or permanent residency
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years' of experience working within the New Zealand market
- Be proficient using Civil 3D as well as working knowledge of the NZ codes, standards and related consents process
This consultancy have a very strong focus on their staff's personal and professional growth. They are an IPENZ Professional Development Partner and have monthly in-house seminars and training. If you are a Civil Engineer who is striving to take on more responsibility and eventually manage your own projects and grow within a consultancy, this could be the role for you.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.