|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 22 Dec, 10:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Award-winning engineering consultancy
- Beautiful, sunny Takapuna location / Relaxed Beach environment
- Residential and Education sector projects
High Intermediate or Senior Structural Engineer / Massive growth opportunity!
This is a Takapuna based consultancy who provide high-quality engineering services to clients across the Civil and Structural Engineering sectors. They are a team of 60-odd across the office, and due to winning new projects they are now needing a high Intermediate or Senior Structural Engineer.
In this role you will be working in the Residential and Education team as part of a specialised team of 10 Engineers. You will have previous experience working in an NZ based consultancy and ideally you will be able to help juniors with any queries they may have. The projects vary from public and private developments and will be a mixture of new existing builds.
You must have the following skills to be considered:
- BE qualified Engineering with a minimum of 4 years' NZ Structural experience
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Good sense of humour and easy-going nature
Personal and professional development are at the forefront of this consultancies company values. The client base is large and well established, and there is the opportunity to work on some of the best projects in the market because of this. You will be supported through to Chartership and there is unlimited growth potential for those who are passionate and prove themselves.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.