|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 10 Jan, 11:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Well established global company
- City fringe location - Mt Wellington based
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
Design Manager with Structural Engineering experience required for a leading global storage solutions provider
This is a long-standing and high-performing company who have over 80 years of global experience providing storage solutions across the commercial and industrial sectors. This company are now looking for their next Design Manager as the current person in this role is looking to retire in the next few months.
This is a varied position but ultimately you will be responsible for overseeing projects and their associated designs to ensure that these meet the NZ seismic, safety and structural building code standards. You will be liaising with consultants, CAD designers, pricing jobs and also completing all necessary paperwork that goes with these jobs.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Knowledge and experience using the New Zealand building codes associated with seismic and structural design
- To be a confident person who can work collaboratively and under pressure
- The ability to stand your ground and be realistic with project delivery and deadlines
This is a relaxed, open-plan office so you must be an individual who is approachable and respectful of others. This is a global company who work in a very fast paced environment, however they do have a very social and friendly work environment. Friday afternoon drinks are a regular, as are monthly team lunches and quarterly company social events. This company have a competitive salary on offer and can offer a huge amount in terms of culture.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.