|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 10 Jan, 11:12 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Huge opportunity for growth into a team leader position
- Challenging and diverse role
- Large existing land development work load
Passionate Civil Engineer with Land Development experience - Key position within a growing consultancy
This is a long standing consultancy with a local history that spans over 95 years. This company have experienced large growth from their clients, many of whom have been using their services since they first opened in 1921, and are now looking for an Intermediate or Senior Civil Engineer to take on this challenge.
In this position you will be joining a small team of 10 and working on all aspects of land development projects. You will need to be a well-rounded Civil Engineer who is comfortable designing stormwater and water networks as well as roading and pavements in relation to subdivisions developments. You will be managing projects from concept and design through to resource consenting and construction.
In order to be successful in this new position you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within a consultancy environment in New Zealand
- Excellent command of English, written and verbal, and ability to liaise with contractors, council and your colleagues
- Willingness to take on new challenges and thirst for growth and success
- A great attitude and sense of humour are also highly regarded
If successful you will be given the opportunity to work within a small, but very successful team who are both easy going and enjoy a good laugh. This consultancy can offer the right candidate a very generous annual bonus structure and the chance to make your mark within the company and eventually lead and manage your own Civil Engineering team. If you are a high achiever who thrives within a busy environment, this role could be for you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.