|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 2:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Varied projects with mentoring available
- Highly competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Exceptional work environment
Gain a better work/ life balance with this diverse, interesting structural consultancy in Christchurch
Your new company
This local consultancy packs a big punch. Having built strong relationships and connections throughout Christchurch and New Zealand over the last 30 years, this business has established themselves as a true professional in the market. With a focus in commercial and industrial, this consultancy is an expert in all things concrete and steel. With many awards, and many recommendations, this business has focused its attention on ensuring the best work environment possible for their staff - including remuneration, working hours, company culture etc.
Your new role
This role will see you being involved heavily in the structural design of commercial and industrial structures along with liaising with the client, formalising structured reports and providing assessments. You will be working on site and in the office, liaising with a wide variety of clients, consultants, contractors and internal staff to help strengthen and build new and existing relationships whilst also ensuring the client's objectives are successfully delivered.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 - 5 years' experience working on New Zealand commercial and industrial projects
- New Zealand Bachelors of Civil Engineering with Honours
- Solid knowledge and familiarity with NZ design and building codes, including seismic
- Capable in AutoCAD and Revit - Civil 3D would be an advantage
- Clear and concise communication skills, along with a professional attitude
- Eligibility to currently live and work in New Zealand
What you'll get in return
This opportunity will see you working within an experienced team of professionals, enabling you to learn within the role and further develop your skills and portfolio. You will be offered a great remuneration package, with ongoing personal development and the ability to progress within the business.
What you need to do now
Please contact me immediately if you are interested in this position, or know of someone that would be interested in this position. However, if you are an Engineering professional looking to advance your career but this role is not of interest, please contact me on the number below to discuss several other positions I have available.
For further information please contact Hannah Eastwood on email@example.com or call me on the following phone number: 033776656