|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 9:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Beautiful new offices / Botany Downs location
- Collaborative and social work environment
- Project involvement from conception to completion
Multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy - Unique project base
This multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy have been operating in the NZ for over 50 years. They have grown steadily throughout this time and now boast 3 offices nationally and work across the structural, fire and civil engineering sectors. Due to a significant number of projects being won they are needing an intermediate or senior level Civil Engineer to join their Botany Downs office.
In this role you will be working on a range of unique and intriguing projects from roading and land development to stormwater and wastewater designs, or even canal and waterway subdivisions. You will be involved in all aspects of these projects, from conceptual design, site observation, resource consenting and 224C applications.
To be considered for this role you must be:
- A degree qualified Civil Engineer with a number of years' experience working in NZ
- Well versed with the design of projects using Civil 3D or 12D software
- Come from a background working on land development or general civil projects
- A collaborative and positive-minded individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team
In return for your skills and experience this consultancy can offer you a work environment like no other. This is a flexible company who understand the importance of family and offer flexibility to their staff. There are 3 Directors in this office who offer hands on mentorship and support and operate an open-door policy. This is a convenient location for those looking to escape the hustle, bustle and traffic woes of the city.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.