|Company||Ultraspan Engineering Ltd|
|Location||Central Otago, Otago|
|Pay & Benefits||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 9:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our small team is passionate about producing quality work and enjoying what we do.
We have an increasing volume of projected work and are looking for a motivated and experienced tradesperson for an immediate start.
To be considered for the role you will have the following:
• Welding experience – mig, tig and arc
• Fabrication experience
• Ability to work from drawings
• Good engineering skill base and quality workmanship
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work unsupervised & as part of a team
• Good timekeeping, friendly with a hardworking attitude
• Solid employment history with good references
• Physical fitness and agility, capable of heavy-lifting
• Good Health and Safety ethics
• Flexibility to work extra hours as required to get the job done.
Hours are full time, Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm, and possibly weekend work when required.
Please note we are a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.