|Company||Fletcher Building Limited|
|Location||Kapiti Coast, Wellington|
|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 2:40 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As the project continues to progress, we are seeking Site Engineers to be based on our Peka Peka to Otaki Expressway project. These are great opportunities for an engineer with 2 years + experience of site or project based exposure to continue to develop with an organization committed to the on-going development of their staff, combined with a sustainable forward workbook.
You will have an appropriate engineering qualification (civil, environmental or process) and some associated experience. In order to fill this role you will have good planning skills and the ability to effectively deal with a range of site based issues. Your commitment to ensuring the highest standards of Health & Safety, environmental and quality management will be a strength. You will have excellent communication skills and must show a high degree of motivation at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Direct involvement with the delivery of works including bridge structures, large scale drainage, earthworks and pavements.
* Preparing QA documentation, including Method Statements, Risk Assessments and ITP’s
* Coordination of subcontractors and suppliers
* Monitoring quality, environmental performance, health and safety in the construction zone
* Programming and planning works within your brief
* Cost control and work performance management
* Stakeholder management and liaison with local residents.
In this role, you will enjoy both the benefits of autonomy gained from working within a construction business unit, whilst having unrivalled access to training, development and career progression that comes with being part of the Fletcher Building Group.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCE/10023437. To learn more about our company go to fletcherconstruction.co.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.