|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 4:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- An above average salary package on offer
- Healthy pipeline of projects which will give you variety and job security
- Opportunity for career progression and growth, plus potential to travel
- Fantastic team culture
- Projects to match an ambitious candidate
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Due to growth within the commercial sector, this well known 100% NZ owned consultancy is looking to expand its successful team.
Renowned for their technical knowledge and ability to provide quality solutions across multi-disciplines they are always looking for great engineers to expand.
As a Structural Engineer, you'll provide general building analysis and project management expertise across multiple commercial, residential and mixed-use projects.
This is a client facing role therefore its essential that you understand the importance of providing high quality service to existing and new clients.
- Strong English communicator both written and verbal
- Relevant design experience, not necessarily in Commercial
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of NZ experience
- Someone who is ambitious and wants to drive their career forward
- Engineering Specialist Recruiter - Sean Anderson
- Mobile - 021-729-809
- Office - 09-281-2862
- Email - email@example.com
- Live jobs - https://franklinsmithgroup.co.nz/jobs/?fwp_job_categories=engineering
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.