|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 8:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
ABOUT THE COMPANY & ROLE:
A consultancy that delivers Geotechnical, Environmental, Civil, and water resource engineering solutions. A multi-disciplined team who are experts and understand how the various elements of a project come together to create the finished product on large or small projects.
The position will require a variety of geotechnical engineering skills for residential and commercial projects. The role includes:
- Client liaison, preparation of fee proposals, and tender submissions.
- Supervision and undertaking geotechnical investigations.
- Analysis and interpretation of data; report preparation and presentation of results, conclusions and recommendations.
Work on industrial, commercial projects, a small subdivision or a single home.
- Strong English communicator both written and verbal
- Relevant design experience within a consultancy environment
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of NZ experience
- CPEng (or is working towards)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Healthy pipeline of projects which will give you variety and job security
- Professional and technical development opportunities
- Fantastic team culture
- Projects to match an ambitious candidate
- Engineering Specialist Recruiter - Sean Anderson
- Mobile - 021-729-809
- Office - 09-281-2862
- Email - email@example.com
- Live jobs - https://franklinsmithgroup.co.nz/jobs/?fwp_job_categories=engineering
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.