|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$80000 - NZ$100000 per annum + Work/Life balance|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 6:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Career development is promised in a collaborative team environment
- Salary starting from $80k
- Efficient corporate structure with down to earth Directors
- Big projects to add to your portfolio with a large forecast
- Be trained as a PM and get paid what you deserve
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This consultancy was founded in 2013 and have two offices in Auckland on the North Shore and CBD. They work in the commercial, infrastructure and residential sector.
Their skills and credentials range from advisory, consenting, project management, design, construction and asset management, with a reputation for being extremely effective and delivery focused.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Work on detailed Civil design and Project Management of residential, commercial and infrastructure projects.
You will be dealing with clients ranging from mayors, council officers, NGO's, developers, private and public organisations, residents and citizens.
The team is very collaborative so you will be communicating and working alongside a talented team with hands on Analysis and Design for a broad range of clients
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ year's experience relevant to Civil design
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate well
- Ability to liaise well with clients so strong English skills are essential
- An ambitious Engineer who would like to grow their career
WHO TO CONTACT:
Please contact the Engineering recruiter Sean Anderson on 021-729-809 / email@example.com confidentially for more information, if this role does not appeal to you then still get in touch as I have a large list of consultancies who have vacancies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.