|Pay & Benefits||professional fees paid|
|Listed||Mon 2 Jul, 11:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Humans enjoy working here... take control of your career
- Lead projects, mentor others - lots of seismic works
- Work with Engineers who are at the edge of ground breaking designs
With an extensive history in New Zealand, this engineering practice is renowned for its innovative designs and ability to take on large projects without needing substantially sized project teams to be competitive.
They have experience across all aspects of structural engineering, design and construction, as well as a familiarity with most building materials. This team of engineers have been involved in projects ranging from residential buildings to large multi-storey developments worth several hundred million dollars.
Although the team is a relatively social bunch and commits to work / life balance, your day is varied and busy, site work is available - if you're a lunchtime runner or biker or skier chances are another colleague will be keen to come. Humans enjoy working here...
This opportunity will make you stretch your abilities, be challenged but also will let you challenge others ideas - an opportunity to work collaboratively while growing yourself to be better.
Below is a list of wants that will help your chances, of course, your personality is just as important and essential that you have one;
- Ideally a chartered engineer with CPEng or equivalent international status
- Seismic design, seismic capacity and general earthquake engineering experience
- An understanding of New Zealand building design codes (NZS1170 and 3604) Would be great if you understand displacement based design and have experience with novel seismic solutions
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the local New Zealand market with lots of years additional experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Financial and social acumen - we need you to be sharp and at your best when talking to clients, directors or staff members
In return we are able to offer you a market rated salary that is competitive, a performance related bonus, your professional membership fees are paid for, kiwi-saver and other standard benefits like mobile phone and laptop.
And of course lets not forget the opportunity to work amongst a team of peers that are truly respected among New Zealand and International clients and engineering firms alike.
Call Daniel on 021 276 2657 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.