|Listed||Mon 2 Jul, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Happy to discuss relocation package for New Zealand residents
- Lead the expansion of the Structural Division
- Work for a business who have a real family feel to the way they work
Lead Structural Engineer
My client based in South Auckland are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to lead the operations of a structural team of 3. The role will suit someone who has previous experience managing a small team or is in a Senior position and looking for the next step up in their career. The company go the extra mile to look after their staff and you will have their full backing to lead the expansion of the structural division of the business.
- Must hold CPEng qualification (or Washington Accord equivalent)
- Experienced across residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Keen eye for business development
- Have experience in leading a small team or mentoring junior staff
- Excellent levels of communication
If you are interested or just keen for a confidential conversation about the role then please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 648 0696
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.