|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 4:35 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• International venture
• Competitive hourly wage & accommodation
Our client is seeking Structural Steel Installers to work on a commercial hotel build located in Queenstown, New Zealand
Join our clients’ experienced local and international team who are embarking on an innovative programme of investment and construction in the hotel market. Their first project is the construction of an iconic new up market luxury hotel on the lake’s edge in Queenstown, New Zealand. This is your chance to add fresh international experience to your portfolio.
Construction will include an integrated 8-storey hotel, adjacent apartment and townhouse complex. With 200 hotel rooms, restaurants, bars, conference facilities, health club, spa, back of house facilities and infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of New Zealand’s most remarkable alpine destinations.
Anticipated project start date of September 2018. Our client is seeking skilled Structural Steel Installers, you will be joining a team of national and internationally qualified specialists, requiring significant experience on commercial builds. Key to this role will be your ability to work to the highest standards while maintaining a safe workplace at all times and achieving production deadlines.
What you will need to succeed:
• 1-year experience or relevant qualification
• Read and understand shop fabrication drawings, layout, fit-up and form materials according to prints
• Welding certification (advantage)
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Current site-safe ticket
• Crane driving experience (advantage)
• High attention to fabrication detail
• Have strong health and safety practices
• Able to work to deadlines
• Have good communication skills
• Work to a very high standard
• The ability to read and interpret plans/engineering drawings
• EWP: Working at Heights (advantage)
• Be a team player
• Have a current clean New Zealand driver's licence
What the company offers:
• Selected candidates will be eligible for relocation support
• A very competitive hourly wage
• Be involved with a high-end international construction project
• Accommodation, food and transport options available
• PPE gear supplied
Our client has a drug free work environment and pre-employment testing will be undertaken.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. with the reference #5192
Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
If it wears a Hard Hat, we have it covered: www.hardhatrecruits.co.nz