|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 3:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Civil/Structural Drafting role for Reinforced and Precast Concrete Products
- Team leadership and Drawing Office skills and opportunity to show innovation
- Role based in East Tamaki
To provide and lead a small but dedicated team of drafters with providing drawings for engineered solutions and design and for the supply of concrete products.
Hynds Pipe Systems is New Zealand's leading manufacturer and supplier of infrastructure products to the civil construction and rural sectors.
As the Drafting Team Lead your primary responsibilities will be:
- Setting standards for drafting and checking adherence to agreed standards
- Development and implementation of 3D based drafting
- CAD drawing and detailing of precast concrete components and structures
- Develop and implement training of team members in 3D/BIM drafting .
- Maintain standards for detailing and checking of all drawings produced by other members of the Technical Services Team
- Support the team and Engineered Products Managers and Category Managers to understand the capability and limitations of the products the client manufactures.
Experience and attributes
- Experienced with BIM/3D civil/structural drafting with SolidWorks, Revit or other.
- Experienced with AutoCAD LT drafting for concrete products
- 5+ years drafting experience in the civil construction infrastructure sector
- Drawing Office experience
- Excellent English language communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS office Suite of Products particularly Excel.
As the successful candidate you will be a practical, self motivated and highly organised person. You will likely come from a Concrete Business or Consulting Engineering business background where you have worked with providing drafting services to customers.
If you are ready to work for a progressive company, please click the Apply button at the top of the page. For further details please contact John Alexander on +64 9 972 0196.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.