|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 6 Jul, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
They design full land development projects including provision for earthworks, roads, access and utility services, stormwater and wastewater disposal and building platforms.
They promote environment-friendly, low-impact design solutions, using the latest technologies available. They consult with council to obtain engineering approvals, prepare tender documents, let the tender and their engineers will manage the construction phase though to completion.
Their design and management services include:
- Water systems
- Stormwater systems including catchment analysis, drainage and flood modelling
- Wastewater systems
- Preparing contract documentation, and calling and letting of tenders
- Administering and observing contracts
- Arranging for certification of works and preparation of as-built plans
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Related Engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Great English verbal and written communication skills including report writing
- Land development and engineering design experience in three waters, earthworks, flood/ flow paths and roading
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment
- They celebrate and reward successes
- Commitment to career development
- Always look for opportunities to make the work environment more motivating and inspirational
- Brilliant remuneration package dependant on experience
If you are looking to take the next step in a rewarding career within a progressive, established, high performing industry leader, please apply or contact Sean Anderson on the below.
Email - email@example.com.
Office - 09 281 2862
Mobile - 021 729 809
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.