|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 9:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Market leading traffic and transportation consultancy
- Amazing opportunity to expand on your current skillset
- Incredible team and one-on-one mentorship with Directors
Transportation Engineer or Traffic Modeller required for high-performing, specialist consultancy
This is a busy Ponsonby based traffic and transport consultancy who pride themselves on their high quality work and service to a variety of public and private sector clients. After a successful year they are now seeking an Intermediate Transport Engineer or Modeller to join their team in the New Year.
You will need to be an experienced AIMSUN user as this position will require you to spend a minimum of 50% of your time modelling within the software. The remainder of your time will be spent on various other traffic engineering tasks, such as SATURN and SIDRA modelling as well as transport assessments.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working within the traffic or transportation industry
- To be competent and confident modelling within AIMSUN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be passionate, proactive and comfortable liaising with various business stakeholders
In return for your unique set of skills you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a market leader and to further expand on your existing skillset. There is one-on-one mentorship offered by the Directors, each of whom also firmly believe in growing staff and offering more responsibility to those who show the initiative and drive get it.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.