|Company||Development Nous Limited|
|Location||Hastings, Hawke's Bay|
|Pay & Benefits||Package including cell phone and health insurance|
|Listed||Mon 24 Jun, 1:34 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be supported by our team including other Engineers, Planners, Surveyors and Environmental Specialists.
A competitive salary package will be determined by your level of experience and expertise, including cell phone and health insurance options.
Development Nous Ltd is a Hawkes Bay based firm specialising in land development locally and throughout New Zealand. We offer expertise in Surveying, Urban Design, Town Planning, Environmental matters, Engineering and Project Management.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Preparing civil engineering designs and documentation, including roading, drainage, earthworks, underground services and civil structures.
- Completing civil engineering designs, specifically earthworks, roading and x3 waters.
- Investigation and analysis of technical problems and presentation of results.
- Taking ownership for the delivery of projects on time, within budget and to an appropriate standard.
- Developing and fostering relationships with new and existing clients.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise across disciplines.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
You will ideally hold a recognised Civil Engineering qualification and will have a minimum of 3 years practical experience.
- 12d and ACAD experience is required. Experience with civil 3d is also of benefit.
- Project and contract management experience would be of benefit.
- CPENG or ability/willingness to obtain CPENG would be advantageous.
- We will also consider applications from engineers with experience in other disciplines such as geotechnical, structural and environmental engineering.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.