|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 12 Mar, 9:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Develop and maintain Revit and BIM standards
- Supportive and fun working environment
- Excellent opportunity to grow within the BIM space
Experienced Revit draughter | Development and Lead role
This is a multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy that are known for providing market leading services across the Surveying, Engineering and Planning industries. Due to growth within the market and the needs of their clients this company are now looking for an experience Revit Technician to join the team.
This is a pivotal position within the Structural team that will involve you being responsible for developing structural draughting procedures and standards as well as keeping up to date with new technology and systems, including BIM. You will be liaising with internal and external contacts and ideally will be happy stepping into a management position, whether straight away or in the future.
To succeed you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency working in Revit as well as knowledge and passion for BIM
- Ability to work well under pressure and to agreed timeframes and budgets
- NZ experience within another Structural consultancy is essential
On offer for this role will be a competitive salary and genuine opportunity to foster your career ambitions. This company value their staff and have a huge emphasis on personal and professional development. This is a key position within the company and you will not become just another number.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.