|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 10:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Excellent career and personal development
- Innovative and forward-thinking specialist consultancy
- Access to the latest technology within the industry
Innovative and experienced consultancy - Leaders in their specialised field
This is a specialised and very experienced team of Structural Engineering professionals who pride themselves on their out-of-the-box approach and solutions to problems. They have an innovative culture like no other in Auckland, where you will be exposed to the latest in technology advancements in the industry.
In this role you will be working on a variety of challenging projects, predominantly within the seismic sector, and working alongside a team that truly consider each other family. You will be providing drafting services to the Engineers and will need to have the ability to guide, lead and mentor junior members of the team. Revit experience is essential.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven NZ experience in Structural drafting on a variety of projects
- Proficiency in Revit and the ability to obtain and produce as-built models from information collected
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Previous experience guiding and managing junior drafting staff to ensure successful project delivery
This is a consultancy who are comprised of passionate individuals and are constantly pushing themselves to new heights. They are strong in encouraging all staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance by providing flexible working hours to support this. In addition to this, there is a large variety of exciting projects on offer as well as the chance to get out of the office and be more hands on in the field. This is a rare vacancy and one not to be missed!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.