|Company||Richards Consulting Engineers|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 22 Mar, 11:42 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Do you want to join a fast growing team, to fast track your career with challenging projects, to join a strong team environment, to undertake sites visits and have client contact from when you get started?
• Are you interested in leading your own projects and project teams as soon as you are ready?
Who are we and what do we do:
We are a fast growing well-established Canterbury and Auckland based structural and civil engineering consultancy, specialising in both residential and light commercial engineering projects. Our vision is to be the best, most respected and preferred medium sized engineering consultancy in New Zealand. Our key point of difference is built on our high performing team and “no hassles” pragmatic and personable approach. Customers appreciate that we listen first, document our pragmatic solutions, deliver on time and provide certainty of project delivery.
Your Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Commitment to putting client needs first and keeping in close contact with your clients and project team
• Liaise with clients, contractors, and architects
• Completing sites visits and providing pragmatic solutions for clients
• Providing fast turnaround of project deliverables to ensure highest standards of customer service
• Ability to work to deadlines and fixed fee assignments
• Support developing team processes and systems for future recruitment and team development
• Supporting marketing and sales of the company to help with targeted campaigns and providing engaging online content for future clients
Skills and Qualifications We Require:
• A practical hands on approach to solving engineering problems
• Great interpersonal skills
• Self motivated
• Attention to detail
What we offer you:
During your first few years, we will provide a number of formal and informal activities designed to fast track your development and productivity within our practice. This includes on the job learning and coaching, internal and external training, and mentoring with a senior engineer and company director.
Due to the focus on our clients and that our company is fast growing you will get to undertake site investigations, construction monitoring inspections, challenging projects and direct client access from the beginning of your career. We want to fast track graduate development so that you can be a project leader from an early stage to prove yourself and grow your team in the future to progress your career quickly under the supervision and mentoring of our senior engineers.
We offer competitive remuneration, payment of professional membership, employer contributions to the KiwiSaver retirement scheme if you choose to join it, flu vaccinations and regular career planning sessions to identify your goals, set targets and measure performance. When you achieve more senior levels in the company we offer performance-related bonuses.