|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Nelson, New Zealand based
- Strong technical expertise in mechanical designing & drafting
- Material Handling Projects / Conveyor design
Our Draftspeople are a vital cog in the delivery of the work we do for our clients. You will work closely with our Mechanical Engineers with responsibility for developing high quality technical drawings/drawing documentation in line with specific client requirements. You will have the ability to analyse and solve engineering problems to enable our clients to achieve the best engineering and commercial outcomes.
The successful person will possess the following attributes:-
- Proven capability in the generation of detailed 3D models, fabrication drawings & BOMs using SolidWorks
- Experience with other CAD platforms such as AutoCAD, Inventor, Navisworks would be advantageous
- Excellent understanding of mechanical engineering terminology, techniques & practices
- Ability to commit and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong team player who enjoys working collaboratively in a professional engineering team
If you are a skilled professional mechanical draftsperson looking for an opportunity to join a business that is achieving great outcomes, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him for a confidential discussion on 021 543 510. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and close on Friday 20th April 2018. Applicants will only be considered and communicated with where they have the immigration status to live and work in New Zealand.