|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 3:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Drafting with Solidworks and some use of AutoCAD
- Food & Beverage and Dairy Drafting
- Hamilton based
We are after a mechanical engineering drafter with at least a few years mechanical drafting experience. Experience in drafting in Food & Beverage, Dairy, or Industrial environments preferred.
The company design and manufacture installations for large Manufacturers in the Food & Beverage and Dairy industries. This role has been created due to internal promotion. The role would be primarily using Solidworks with a little bit of AutoCAD and you would draw mechanical equipment for manufacture, create BOM's, organising the build, order parts, and liaise with sub-contractors etc.
The successful applicant will preferably have some of the following attributes:
- Mechanical engineering qualification (or similar) is helpful
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant drafting experience preferably for manufacture
- Must have above average oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in the drafting of mechanical equipment using Solidworks & AutoCAD
- A high standard of drafting skills with practical design drafting experience
- Have a committed and motivated approach to completing work in an accurate and timely manner with a demonstrated attention to detail
This is a great role with a young and vibrant company who have more of a family vibe. The business will provide a great work environment where people are valued and looked after. This is an ideal to work within a team to provide innovative design and drafting solutions. It would suit either an intermediate or junior mechanical engineering drafter with a few years drafting experience.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.