|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$70000 - NZ$90000 per annum|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work within a company that truly values you as a core member of our Team
- Promising work flow and established client base
- Modern office environment
- Join the close-knit office
- Innovative team with a friendly, down-to-earth work culture
A consultancy that provide engineering design solutions from concept through to detailed design. Formed in the late 2000's they have a team of around 20 staff.
They work across structural and civil engineering as well as drafting with offices nationally. The type of projects are a mix of residential, multi-storey, and commercial.
- Work on various structural projects from high-end residential to commercial
- Design using Revit on projects
- Document simple connection details through to full service
- Work closely with team members to deadlines and company standards
- Producing structural drawings based on initial Architectural and Engineering input
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 3 years' New Zealand experience in Structural design
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid and sound experience with Revit
- Relevant qualification
- Can work in a team environment and willing to engage with colleagues
WHO TO CONTACT:
Please contact the Engineering recruiter Sean Anderson on 021-729-809 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, but if this role does not appeal to you then still get in touch as I have a large list of consultancies who have vacancies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.