|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 6 Nov, 3:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Electrical distribution network industry
- Various testing and commissioning of network related equipment
- Must hold NZ electrical registration and practicing licence
Connetics is a leading contractor in the electrical distribution industry in New Zealand. We are committed to delivering quality focused contracting services to a range of clients nationwide.
We are seeking an experienced Test Technician to carry out the testing, commissioning and routine maintenance of new and existing power distribution network equipment, and undertake fault finding work and repair.
Ideally, the successful applicants will have:
- electrical registration with a current practising licence
- experience in basic protection relay secondary testing, eg overcurrent, earth fault, cable differential etc
- experience in testing and commissioning network primary equipment
- a current driver's licence
- computer and technology literacy.
Relevant network operating certificates and competencies is also desirable. In addition, you must be available for rostered on-call standby.
Our company encourages initiative and quality results. We are supportive of staff and have a strong team philosophy. If you are a person who thrives on working in a social, team based culture, enjoy the opportunity of developing your own skill base, like variety in your work and being acknowledged for your contribution, we look forward to hearing from you.
Applications are being considered NOW so don't delay in applying!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.